A leader in psychiatric treatment since 1828 which presently offers unique opportunities for employees to work in a clinical setting that is affiliated with the University of Virginia and other institutions of higher education in the area. Along with the highly qualified and dedicated staff, employees enjoy the beauty and serenity of the scenic Shenandoah Valley.
We provide an excellent benefit package, competitive salaries, and the opportunity to work with a special group of patients in a therapeutic environment.
Our interdisciplinary team provides quality care to a special group of patients.
Positions are available throughout the hospital with negotiable salary range.
Applications for any of the posted positions are only accepted online through https://jobs.agencies.virginia.gov
(540) 332-8300/TDD Accessible
(540) 332-8315/Current Vacancy Listings
- Group life and optional life insurance
- Retirement benefits with full contribution paid by the state
- CovaCare health care coverage
- Annual, Sick and Personal leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible reimbursement accounts
- Twelve paid holidays
- and much much more.
Western State Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or employment activities